Join Anne Zavalkoff from Modo Yoga East Vancouver for an hour of mindful movement and breath!
You can expect:
- an active, invigorating start and a more passive, relaxing finish
- options for beginners and more experienced students
You can bring:
- a yoga mat (but bare carpet or any floor will work too!)
- a water bottle, a cushion and a yoga block (a big solid textbook instead is a great option!)
If you can:
- log in 5-10 minutes ahead of the start time. Anne will be around to say hi and answer any questions.
You can normally find Anne teaching and practicing yoga at Modo Yoga East Vancouver. The pandemic has shifted her teaching (and most of her world!) online, but she can't wait to return to the people and places that she loves soon! In what seems like a different life, Anne taught in UBC's Faculty of Education for over 20 years.
These days, you’ll often find her nerding out about functional movement, asking too many questions, gawking at cherry blossoms, cycling around BC or lost in a jigsaw puzzle.
You can find out more about Anne at https://modoyoga.com/east-vancouver/about/#teachers.
|Neon CRM by Neon One|